Ten Mile Lake Association
MEMBERSHIP UPDATE –
- Our website has been rebuilt in order to perform more seamlessly with The Anchor, our membership system. Same address – much different look! When you visit www.tenmilelake.org don’t panic just because it doesn’t look like it used to!
- We launched the new site on March 14th – All the same information is there but the format is more secure, user-friendly and easier to navigate. It will take several days for the changeover to occur across all internet service providers, so you may not see the new look immediately. NOTE – If you have saved our web address as a favorite you should refresh your browser on all your devices. It may take you to the old site for a few days or a week if you don’t. But no worries – if you don’t refresh your browser it will slowly adjust itself – so be patient, and enjoy the new site when you can. It may take a few days to become 100% integrated.
- If you want to check the weather (!!) at Ten Mile, click on the WEBCAM icon under the pictures on the HOME page.
- Want to know what’s happening in the Ten Mile Neighborhood? Click on the Things To Do and See tile halfway down the HOME page.
- Want to check out the TMLA Library? Click on the Resources tab at the top of the page and choose Library (this is a work in progress and will contain many more documents over time).
- If you want to pay your dues online, page to the bottom of the HOME page and read through Signing Into the Anchor, and Information on Paying Dues.
- Read about your officers (ABOUT US), check obituaries (NEWS), plan your summer (EVENTS).
Explore! Comments and questions welcome at any time – email@example.com.
- The Ten Mile Lake Calendar is available on the new site and will be handled by TMLA member Jill Ripken Anderson. If you have items for the Calendar, please send them to her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include dates, times, location, contact info, emails, phones and a description of the event or other pertinent data. NOTE: we now have the ability to create one general calendar and several event-specific calendars. Some are available to the general public and some are for members only, since they contain members names, emails and addresses. The latter calendars are accessible through the Anchor. Just go to Log In, put in your password and look at the calendar in the Anchor. Jill can help you with choosing the correct calendar and accessing each one.
- UPCOMING later this summer will be publication of the Ten Mile Lake Directory for 2019. Since we sent the Interim Directory last fall many of you have updated your information – THANK YOU! But some of the data in The Anchor is not complete – please check and make sure yours is up to date. At the bottom of the HOME page on the new website you will find directions for signing into the Anchor and a video about Editing your Personal Profile. For those of you who are unable to use the Anchor, please contact me if you are unsure of your listing.
See you at the Lake!
Media Contact : Annie Swanstrom
Related Links : email@example.com
Powered By GrowthZone